Hi y’all (yes, I am a Southerner at heart).
I’m just a Mom, Wife, and 2015 PharmD Candidate who loves the essence of me.
So what is the essence of me?
- It’s accepting my Southern Roots, and embracing the etiquette classes that I took as a young lady. My husband says it’s all useless as I’m the only one who follows the rules. In my opinion, that’s part of our society’s problem!
- It’s my natural, kinky hair. Learning to love it has opened up a world of acceptance based on my own ideologies that didn’t exist before. (To be explored in a post at some point for sure!)
- It’s coming to grips with possessing the body of a mother. I am so excited for all of the women who are able to give birth, lose all the weight through breastfeeding in two weeks, with a perfect tummy with all the elasticity still intact in the skin…I am not one of you!
- It’s wrapping my mind around new ways of living which include healthier food choices and life style changes.
- It’s preparing a way for my family to live this life as it was intended to be lived…not consuming more than is necessary and appreciating the “being” of all that exists.
All this to say, I’m a lot of crap (that’s not very proper is it?). And I talk a lot. And this is my outlet.